Heart4Honduras is a nonprofit organization with ambition to inspire hope and contribute to the health and well-being of the youth community.
Our goal is to provide immediate and lasting change in Honduras through our programs and to diminish the cycle of poverty, malnutrition and resource insufficiencies these youth face.
Currently, our programs integrate youth safely from orphanage into society and provide them with sufficient social, educational and developmental resources to create new futures for their lives as well as for generations to come.
- One Step CloserToday feels like the perfect day to bring positive vibes and a discussion about accomplishment to your news feeds … Because today is the day I would have formally graduated with my B.S. in Human Physiology from Boston University With or without a ceremony, the graduation from a school orContinue reading “One Step Closer”
- Business Highlight : giving through all outletsA special highlight today, presenting not one, but two local businesses who support our organization. I’d like to introduce you to my mom, Lea and stepdad, Chris. My mom and Chris have shown me continuous support, no matter what the endeavor might be. From countless cheerleading competitions, to school eventsContinue reading “Business Highlight : giving through all outlets”
- Local Business Sheds Light into the WorldThis week’s business shout out goes to Post Woodworking and the couple behind the company, Dan and Lisa Post! In 2002, we met Dan while building our house. Not only did he do the groundwork for the home but he helped clear and develop the land where our horses wouldContinue reading “Local Business Sheds Light into the World”
- Life from the eyes of a boy raised in HondurasHonduras, a country located in Central America, San Pedro Sula, Cortes. From a poor and dangerous community, they saw me grow up in streets full of dust, as the Bible says, dust we are and dust we will return, but in that neighborhood the young people daily have to resistContinue reading “Life from the eyes of a boy raised in Honduras”
- Local Hair Salon Gives More Than HaircutsThis week’s business spotlight is on Shear Freedom! Situated in our town of Danville, NH, Trish Faucher is the owner and operator of this quaint beauty salon and one of my best friends. Her heart is as big as her personality. She’s always willing to be the first person toContinue reading “Local Hair Salon Gives More Than Haircuts”
- COVID-19 Devastates an Already Poor HondurasThe every day reality for many Hondurans is difficult to grasp for many who have not experienced the poverty for themselves. It’s often easy to become lost in the frenzy that COVID-19 has created, and to forget to consider those who no longer have shelter to come home to.
Lets Build Something Together
Follow us or consider donation