All our programs focus on promoting Hondurans helping Honduras. We employ local personal contacts and volunteers to be our hands and feet in the country we so love. And the following are some of the many programs we offer.
- We provide an extended family/for those in need
- We provide a transition house from orphanage into independence for those who apply to our transition program
- We provide mentoring and regular engaging/motivating activities for youth such as church, church groups, soccer, hiking, and volunteer outreaches
- We provide high school tuitions for those who apply and qualify
- We provide remote English as a second language learning
- We provide basic food for those in need
- We provide legal and clerical assistance for local programs in Honduras and immigrants in the U.S.